- 5 Pax Max
Flying over the biggest and deepest fresh clean water among Nepal’s Himalayas is one of the best experiences to cherish in your life. Rara Lake Helicopter tour leads you to explore Nepal’s largest and beautiful Rara Lake in Mugu district.
The pristine, Rara lake lies at an altitude of 2,990 meters. It is famous as the Queens of Lakes, and Air Dynasty offers the best and fastest ways to explore the remotely located Rara lake, deep blue freshwater.
Likewise, the lake is beautifully surrounded by Rara National Park with pine, spruce, and juniper forest. Rara National Park can witness more than 500 different kinds of flowers, 20 species of mammals, and 214 species of birds. If you are lucky, you will also get to see other rare wild animals such as the musk deer, the black panther, panda, untamed boar, Himalayan dark deer, and other wildfires.
This majestic lake is the paradise for all those adventure enthusiasts who love to enjoy the serene and calm blue waters surrounded by alpine meadows and forests.
Once you land, you can explore various flora and fauna and wild animals and birds. Head out to this stunning sparkling lake and enjoy spectacular sightseeing on an exciting helicopter tour where you can relax, enjoy, and create lifetime memories!
Witness the view of beautiful deep blue waters, quaint village settlements, and panoramic landscapes as you fly to Rara Lake. This tour is an excellent option for those who love sparkling lakes.
Taking helicopter tours is a great way to see Nepal’s prime destinations without exerting so much time and effort. And it’s guaranteed that the view down below is just as beautiful as when you’ve landed at your destination. You can also choose other beautiful tours in Nepal like Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour, Muktinath Helicopter Tour, Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour, and Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour.
Major Highlights of Rara Lake Helicopter Tour
- Enjoy the excellent mountain flight over Rara Lake and closeup view of the colorful Rara Lake
- Land at Rara Lake and see a glorious view of the Rara Lake from a close distance
- Fantastic view of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna mountain ranges
- Stunning view of the landscape, lake, traditional village, and green hills
- Aerial view of the Rara lake and its surrounding view
- Incredible views of mountain vistas and landscapes
- Enjoy photography of pristine Rara Lake
- Explore and observe the incredibly diverse alpine meadows and vegetation
- Rara National Park, one of the best places in Nepal to see wildlife; musk deer, leopards, Himalayan tahr, goral, black beer, and the rare red panda
Outline Itinerary for Rara Lake Helicopter Tour
Phase 01: Fly from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj (Refueling)
Phase 02: Fly from Nepalgunj to Rara Lake (One and half hour)
Phase 03: Fly from Rara Lake to Nepalgunj (Refueling)
Phase 04: Fly from Nepalgunj to Kathmandu