Special Discount to Muktinath Dham Helicopter tour from India
A private helicopter flight from Kathmandu or Pokhara by Air Dynasty to Muktinath Helicopter tour for best adventure holidays or religious journey is one of most popular Muktinath Dham tours by helicopter ride tour. Muktinath Temple (Chumig Gyatsa) is located at the laps of snow-capped mountains at Thorong-La mountain pass at an altitude of 3710 meters above sea level in the Mustang district of Nepal. This temple is covered in one of the famous trekking routes of the Annapurna Circuit.
The Pagoda style Muktinath Temple is a symbol of the religious symbiosis between both Hindus and Buddhists. Hindus believe that Lord Vishnu got salvation from the curse of Brinda (wife of Jalandhar) here. Therefore he is worshipped as Muktinath (Lit. the lord of salvation). The holy shrine, which is said to have risen on its own, is one of eight such shrines (the others include Srirangam, Sri Mushnam, Tirupati, Naimisaranyam, Thottadri, Pushkaram, and Badrinath). It is also one of 108 Vaishnava shrines. Here in the early 19th century, the Hindus consecrated a Vishnu Temple and named it Muktinath – Lord of Liberation. Against a backdrop of incredible starkness, you can sit and stare to the south at the snow-covered Annapurna range, or to the north the Tibetan plateau.
Muktinath Temple word is derived from Mukti and Nath. “Mukti” means “Salvation or Nirvana” and “Nath” means “God or Master”. Mukti Holds great significance for all spiritual people in the south Asian sub-continent. Muktinath; this Sanskrit name has a religious overtone and a sort of emotional ring for the devout Hindus. The name is a synthesis of two words – (the provider of salvation) has been one such holy site, where thousands of devotees flock for attaining the much sought-after moksha (Freedom) from the cycle of birth and rebirth. It is an ardent wish or a dream if you may say, of every Hindu to get Mukti-Nirvana from this cycle of taking births over and over again. It is the belief of the Hindus that this world is “MAYA” (an illusion) and the earliest one gets out of it the better and a visit to Muktinath will help them achieve that goal. Since then it called Muktinath. The Hindus call it Muktichhetra (place of salvation) is one of the four religious sites. Many Shaligrams (Ammonite) found during Muktinath Tour over here are considered by Hindus as an incarnation of Lord Vishnu and worship them. According to Hindu Myth lord Vishnu turned into Shaligram because of Brinda’s Curse. Muktinath Temple is open throughout the year but especially in Rishitarpani, Ram Navami, and Bijay Dashami. Thousands of pilgrims gather here to celebrate the festivals.
Muktinath helicopter tour from Kathmandu and Pokhara; will fly high above the beautiful and scenic valleys enjoying the views of snow peak like( Annapurna and Dhaulagiri) and you will be guaranteed with best cost USD price & get this discount (group size 5 peoples in a flight) for (3 hours From Kathmandu and 2 hours From Pokhara ) tour to Muktinath helicopter riding tour start from (Kathmandu and Pokhara) airport for a private flight and for sharing basis (group size 5+1 people in a flight).
- Kathmandu to Muktinath by a Thrilling Helicopter Tour.
- Visit Muktinath Temple & back in Just 3 Hours From Kathmandu.
- Helicopter Land and stop for Breakfast & also for a Short Landing.
- Amazing view of the world’s eight Highest peak-Mount Manaslu (8,163 m).
- Bird’s eye view of Begnas Tal, Rupa Tal, Fewa Tal, & Pokhara valley.
- Views of Marvellous desert of Mustang District.
- Views of Holy Gandaki rivers, Jomsom, Kagbeni & Beautiful views of Muktinath Village and Valley.
- Views of Panoramic Towering snow-capped Mountains Like Annapurna, Tukuche Park, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail, Nilgiri, and so on
- Holy bath under 108 chilled water spring and 2 holy Kunda.
- Worship Vishnu God.
- Should follow the rules according to their pilot when the tourists are inside the Helicopter.
- Should stay in a disciplined manner.
- Should make the co-operative environment.
- Should pay attention and carefulness during view observation while he/she is inside the Helicopter.
- Should follow their guidelines according to their tourist’s guide.