Namche, with its unreal scenes, vivid historic sites, picturesque villages, and mountainous landscapes, has become an inevitable destination for travelers. Its fascinating terrace fields with picturesque hills and colorful markets have made the town extravagant.
Visitors from around the corner who come to take a peek of the Himalayan ranges stop at Namche to contemplate its grandeur. However, in the last few years, the scene seems to have changed with travelers probing a sole trip of this gorgeous town.
Commuters wanting to make a brief visit to the village charter a flight to Lukla, which takes 30-45 minutes at best. The aircraft offers incessant natural wonders with stunning landscapes, lofty hills, and verdure throughout the journey.
The private helicopter flight to Namche is an alternate for a commercial flight to Lukla airport. It’s more luxurious and comfortable, with ample rooms and amenities for passengers to have a pleasant flight. Available flights are so flexible to meet each customers’ needs.
The Heli tour offered by Air Dynasty also helps travelers get to various trek points like Tengboche, Gorakshep, and Everest View Hotel. Most of the flights make a quick stop at Lukla for refueling and subsequently head to the final destination.
Highlights of Helicopter to Namche Tour
- Picturesque flight with stunning landscapes, gorges, and Sherpa villages
- Visit the historical sites, including the Sherpa museum and Sherwi Khangba Center
- Explore the magnificent town and its vivacious market
- Watching Mt. Everest and its surrounding Nuptse and Taboche
- Comfortable flight with all the needed amenities and emergency services