Air-Dynasty offers Damodar Kunda Helicopter tour; Damodar Kunda(Lake) is famous for Hindu religion. This lake is situated in the high up in a rain-shadow area of the Himalayas-North of the famous Annapurna range of the upper Mustang region between Kagbeni and Muktinath.
Barah Puran has narrated the Damodar Kunda’s religious significance. While describing Damodar Kunda, river Kaligandaki can’t be left untouched. River Kaligandaki has its source in Damodar Kunda and throughout its flow to south right-up to Indian border carries a manifestation of lying Lord-Vishnu with Damodar Kunda jeweled as his auspicious Head & with Muktinath as the mouth, shaligram chakra as chest Ru Ru kshetra of palpa district as the waist , Deva-ghatam as the knee & lastly the auspicious feet of lord Vishnu goes to the credit of Gajesh Moksha devadham, Nawal Parasi. . Hindus believe to experience sacramental divinity to attain atonement from all their sins after dipping into this holy lake. Another mythical story says that two sons of Kuber were released from sins and suffering after dipping into the lake, following the instruction of Lord Krishna. Such a beautiful elaboration of the lord, one may find starting from the auspicious lakes of Damodar Kunda.
From Damodar Kunda, the views are spectacular, a bit higher than the lakes, just a short climb-up some of the hills. From here you can see the Tibetan plateau & Damodar Himal to the North and the massive Annapurna Himalayas to the south. There are 65 peaks in this himal range including Damodar Himal, Muktinath Himal (6,706 m), and Bhrikuti Peak (6,364 m). It’s a day, to walk North-East of the main Mustang touring route & very close to the Tibetan border.
- Thrilling helicopter tour to Damodar Kunda Darsan.
- Helicopter land and stop for Breakfast.
- Enjoying the bird’s eye view of Langtang range and Mansiri range.
- Great views of Tibetan plateau and heavy wind.
- Take plenty of time to take a holy bath and explore surroundings.
- While visiting Damodar Kund you’re in the land of Mustang, the hidden kingdom of Himalayas, you will enjoy a very different culture than that of Indian sub-continent.
- Great views of famous peaks and so on.
- Stunning landscapes, Ice falls, and glaciers.
- Beautiful views of villages and valleys.
Please contact us to know the suitable time, itinerary & get Cheaper cost for the trip.24 HRS SUPPORT:- +977 9801089842 (WHATAPPS /VIBER)
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Day To Day Itinerary
Transfer to Airport.
Fly from Pokhara To Damodar-Kunda & After having a Darshan / worship ( Puja) fly back to Pokhara.